Gain the in-depth skills to manage and solve the computer networking and security needs of all sizes and types of organizations. You will learn how to install, manage, and troubleshoot networks, information systems, and inter-networks, preparing you for computer technician careers.
What's in it for you?
- Network technician
- Network administrator
- Helpdesk support
- End-user support
Graduates can enter directly into the third year of Cambrian's Computer Systems Technology program.
Plan your future
Minimum technology requirements
- Regular access to a computer with a reliable Internet connection
- Web cam and headset
- Personal computer
- Operating System: Windows 10 Education or Professional (will be provided)
- Processor: 64-bit current generation Intel i5 or i7 (preferred) or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 16 GB (32 GB preferred)
- Storage: 100 GB free with min 10 GB for software installs
- Software: Packet Tracer 7.3, Tera Term, Putty, Kiwi Syslog Server, Open Source software (as required), Microsoft Software (distributed through AzureForEducation), MS Office, MS Project
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the firstname.lastname@example.org or call (705) 566-8101, ext. 7303.
For a full list of how your program will be delivered click here.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
Cambrian College has implemented a BYOD policy to ensure a rich and flexible learning experience. Learn more about BYOD by clicking here.